The Development of AstroEdit Planet 2.0
040926
Start improvement on speed and quality. the work is getting harder now.
010926 14 days to do.
- Done avi and ser file. rename avi to ser in order to copy to iPhone. Rename back once copied.
- work why stack 1% ser give blur result. stack again looks good.
- change is subscribe to Save button.
- Ask the right question and have a discussion to align the objective solve the integration of sub project ver, avi and mp4 into PlanetEdit.
- 32 frames gpu stacking.
310926
- working on ser, avi and mp4 sub project gpu quality sorting and viewing
300826
- able to load frame sequencely.
- do GPU open avi and ser
- check how long to read a 3g file
- add open to files and photo
290826
1. Use gpu to apply Warping too.
2. Use gpu to analyse frame time for quality and AP
3. Use gpu to find polynomial coefficients. too complex for gpu?
4. best frame is not center in display tab hold.
5. Add frame to stack in lucky beside %.
6. change to 99c
7. One ser and avi file
270826
Double to reset all settings. Level to split the ring? Use 40% of screen height for controls. Fix load photo upside down. Add text Loading sample video... for inscriber. k
limit to 10 seconds of the file. Reading 10x30=300. It needs to get quality. Then it needs to get AP. Can they be combined? So it takes half the time? k
image link tp planetEdit in astroediy iOS.
260626 - Take 11 days to code. My longest is 5 weeks for cometEdit. First long is celestialPiano for 1 month. This time I only update the stacking and wavelet, the rest like UI and color are done in version 1 for about a week.
- take App Store screenshots, privacy link.
- test subscription. new code but with user default for faster loading.
- test wavelet, color and open photo, video.
To do: - Need to add image to astroedit next.
250826
- Ingrate big project (AP, bounding box and stacking) into on sale project(existing PlanetEdit) takes some hours with a break. when ask the right questions it works. I skip my social to do this, it takes me much longer than I think.
240826
- test jupiter, juoiterdob, saturn, saturn2. got bounding problem with jupitermov. will do frame baby test next. look like binding box is the crucial obstacle to overcome! can use AI? It is exactly caused by a hot pixel. Median works. I have tested for seestar30, seestar50. they give no visual detail improvement. I have test on jupiterzwo.
- I am going to integrate to my main program. Do I need to set lucky image or just set as 5% since it gives the best result? Maybe keep it as others may get good 20%. 5-20 range.
- Integrate big project to astroplanet. it has the stacking, opening video, astroedit wavelet, a smooth slider, rgb alignment, color and subscribe button (will need to test the subscribe and restore). $0.99 a month. Add combine 4 legacy desktop window software into 1. PIPP to crop, AutoStakkert! to stack, Registax wavelet and photoshop to color. do it conveniently on your iPad. remove stack alert to text update. display top 1 frame if lucky is 0.
230826
- test jupiterdob is ok, fix some AP not on planet. Test saturn2, the blue bounding box is not on Saturn, will try again on baby bounding box.
220826
Manage to get AP grid on the bounding box without user select them on Saturn. Using threshold of 75 is better than using iOS vision contour to find the bounding box. filling bounding box full of AP is better than only placing AP at the Saturn. I will be adding 20 frames with next button. If ok, do all 20 frames at once. manage to do all 20 frames automatically. Should I hide all complexity in stacking and just output the result with text stack 1...20?
Manage to do stack from Saturn.mp4. Will test 10 video files. there are plenty on Facebook now!
How to avoid if the Saturn is corrupted in 1 frame, maybe someone knock the telescope.
210826
I was playing with affine transform to stack the frame18 to frame1 in a baby project. It creates double ring even with Ransac. Then it comes to my mind, why not use the gradient removal. And it works like abc. It links back to the time I think of graph used to model a woman curve. And now after 52-25= 27 years, the dot links by looking backward. Without the idle time on the bus 382 ride, I would not have the idea to use math to create woman breast. And it never comes to me that it will be useful 27 years later.
200826
frame 10 onwards it starts to fail. getting to 0/9 which is impossible. at least 3 points will hit. these images tends to move more, elongated and blending. double ring still occurs.
look like I have to go into 2 frame baby step!
190826
The result is still blur with top 10%. What's wrong? I plan to use GPU to do the AP feature matching next. I wish I could see why it stacks blue at the ring. Which frame causes it? I used 20 frames. Maybe I should print out the frame number. I wish I could see the original frame with AP. Then the problematic frame with its AP. I could then see the cause for the blurriness.
Maybe a 4 views, First show top frame with AP. Second show next frame with search AP. Third show top frame with red AP. On top overlay the next frame (transformed) with AP. Fourth show the accumulated stacked frames. Then there is the next and back button. so I can scroll until the stack get blurred.
Manage to get gpu to work. now the matching is fast. Got the 4 views, my double ring blur is caused by 3 ap near the lower left. the 3 ap points are all way of of the best frame ap. why they does not match? beside the best frame is brighter. is it stretched?
180816
I work on the matrix solver. Using a small project with google AI, I manage to get the transform matrix right. Previously I am struggling with it with the project for hours and still not working.
170816
I manage to get to use Ransac to choose a good transform that satisfy at least 5 points. I have used 9 AP.
160816
Start a swiftUI project asking google AI for Saturn stacking. It uses translation for stacking. I ask to add in 3 points affine transformation. The result is still blur with top 20%. What's wrong?
150826
I start to work on a video cropper app to crop a Saturn video to around its size. Alternatively, I could use the original video and do real time cropping and stacking. If so, I don't have to track the global translation of the Saturn. It is always centred.
In August, I notice that Earth is coming to Saturn and Jupiter in October using my AstroWidget app. I See more people will video these giant planets and I decide to work on AstroEdit Planet 2.0. I am recording my development so that someone can continue my work in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment